Can we just tell you how much we love Christmastime? It’s such a fun time of year and just because you are a clean eater, doesn’t mean you should miss out on any (and we said ANY) of the festive drinks available this time of year. Insert your favorite coffee chain here and let’s whip up something that will take your taste buds straight through to December!
Note: We aren’t that big of fans of dairy, so we used unsweetened almond milk in this recipe. If you have a craving and don’t have any on hand, organic cow’s milk will work just as well.
This is such a wonderful drink! It’s so easy to make and will wow your guests (or your taste buds). You will forget all about that corner coffee shop and start enjoying treats that are as good for you as they taste!
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk, warm
- 1/3 cup your favorite organic brewed coffee, warm
- 1 TBSP Sweetleaf Peppermint Mocha Sweet Drops
- 1 TBSP all-natural, unsweetened cocoa powder
- Warm almond milk, preferably on your stovetop to slightly warmer than desired temperature.
- Prepare your favorite organic coffee as directed.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Allow mixture to cool to desired temperature prior to drinking.