Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable. Who knew you could make pizza crust, mashed “potatoes”, alfredo sauce or even cheesy “breadstick” dippers? Well, we have come up with another way to use that cauliflower – make it into a clean version of your hibachi favorite, fried rice! There’s no need to add the extra carbs if you don’t have to – here’s the recipe!Print
- Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until you create cauliflower “snow” or it begins to look like rice.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add diced onion and cook until onions become clear, stirring often – approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Combine zucchini and mushrooms in a pot with onions and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Add carrots to pan and saute for 2 minutes.
- OPTIONAL: Add scrambled egg and stir to combine.
- Combine cauliflower “snow” with the mixture in pan and continue to heat for 1 minute.
- Add coconut aminos, stirring thoroughly to combine.