- Liquefy the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for approximately 5 minutes until onions are almost clear. Stir often.
- Add garlic and ginger to the pan and saute for approximately 1 minute.
- Add carrots, broccoli, salt and coconut aminos. Cook for 10 minutes, covered, stirring on occasion.
- Remove lid and add mushrooms, cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add cooked shredded chicken, stirring to combine and bring all ingredients to the same temperature. Squeeze lemon juice over stir-fry once it reaches the desired temperature.
based on the recipe from The AutoImmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott, NTP (pg 231)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Asian