You start eating clean and you think that you will never enjoy some of your “old” favorite foods. Don’t fret! This SUPER clean Chicken Stir Fry is even better than the original!
based on the recipe from The AutoImmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott, NTP (pg 231)
- Liquefy the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for approximately 5 minutes until onions are almost clear. Stir often.
- Add garlic and ginger to the pan and saute for approximately 1 minute.
- Add carrots, broccoli, salt and coconut aminos. Cook for 10 minutes, covered, stirring on occasion.
- Remove lid and add mushrooms, cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add cooked shredded chicken, stirring to combine and bring all ingredients to the same temperature. Squeeze lemon juice over stir-fry once it reaches the desired temperature.