This Healthy Chicken Stir Fry recipe has all of the flavors you are looking for but is also Paleo and Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) friendly.
CLEAN EATING CHICKEN STIR-FRY
You start eating clean and you think that you will never enjoy some of your “old” favorite foods. Don’t fret! This SUPER clean Chicken Stir Fry is even better than the original!
TIPS TO MAKE THIS CHICKEN STIR-FRY:
- Not sure what coconut aminos are? The best thing EVER. Well… close to it! They are an amazing alternative to soy sauce. With about 1/4 of the sodium of the lower sodium soy sauce and the obvious, NO SOY, coconut aminos have all the taste with none of the bad stuff!
- For the shredded chicken you can either boil it (our favorite!), make it in the Instant Pot, or if you are really pressed for time you can use rotisserie chicken.
What is your favorite Asian food dish?Print
- Liquefy the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for approximately 5 minutes until onions are almost clear. Stir often.
- Add garlic and ginger to the pan and saute for approximately 1 minute.
- Add carrots, broccoli, salt and coconut aminos. Cook for 10 minutes, covered, stirring on occasion.
- Remove lid and add mushrooms, cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add cooked shredded chicken, stirring to combine and bring all ingredients to the same temperature. Squeeze lemon juice over stir-fry once it reaches the desired temperature.
based on the recipe from The AutoImmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott, NTP (pg 231)
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Asian