- 1 head of cauliflower, medium size, chopped
- 2 c organic, low sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp (pinch) nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp (pinch) black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 c cottage cheese
- 1/4 c water
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Boil chicken broth. Add chopped cauliflower and spices. Cook 20 minutes until cauliflower is soft.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool approximately 5 minutes.
- Blend mixture in blender. (Be CAREFUL! Hot liquid expands). Add cottage cheese, water and olive oil and blend again.
- Return to pot to simmer on low for approximately 5 minutes.
- Top your favorite brown rice, black bean, or edamame pasta (try Explore Asian!). You can add seafood or chicken or simply use as a dipping sauce.