Healthy Alfredo Sauce can be just as delicious and creamy as the original. This cauliflower and chicken stock based sauce is an amazing substitute.
- Boil chicken broth. Add chopped cauliflower and spices. Cook 20 minutes until cauliflower is soft.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool approximately 5 minutes.
- Blend mixture in blender. (Be CAREFUL! Hot liquid expands). Add cottage cheese, water and olive oil and blend again.
- Return to pot to simmer on low for approximately 5 minutes.
- Top your favorite brown rice, black bean, or edamame pasta (try Explore Asian!). You can add seafood or chicken or simply use as a dipping sauce.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian