- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in Chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on to parchment lined baking sheets (non-stick pans work incredibly well also!).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool on baking sheets for five minutes. Remove to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.
Freeze your leftover cookies by wrapping each one individually. When you are looking for a special treat, unwrap one and eat it before it thaws. A little piece of Heaven on Earth!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American