Are you tired of your same ol’ oatmeal? Try this quinoa recipe for breakfast! It is delicious with eggs!
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups Water
- 1/4 cup No Sugar Added Apple Sauce
- 1/8 cup Ideal Brown No Calorie Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Apple Slices
- Bring quinoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and water to a boil
- Once water is boiling, reduce heat and cover. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes. Uncover quinoa and fluff with a fork
- Add applesauce and mix into quinoa
Makes 4 Servings.
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.