- 1 1/2 cup Whole Grain Stone Ground Cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Plain Low-fat Unsweetened Kefir
- 3 Tbsp Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened, No Sugar Added Applesauce
- 1/2 cup fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, whisking together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, whisking to combine thoroughly.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into individual muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven.
Gluten Free Version: Use Gluten-Free Flour as an alternative.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Cajun