- 2 frozen Bananas
- 6 oz Organic Strawberries
- 1/2 cup of raw whole Cashews (soaked in water)
- Soak cashews in warm water at room temperature for 2-12 hours. Drain cashews once they have been soaked.
- Dice organic strawberries.
- Slice frozen bananas into 1/4″ slices.
- Puree strawberries & cashews in a Vitamix until smooth (start at the lowest speed & gradually turn it up to 4). Add up to a 1/4 cup of water, if needed. Add bananas & puree again, until very smooth.
- Freeze in a sealed freezer-proof container until just solid, approx 4 hours.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American