This Strawberry Cashew Ice Cream is a perfect summer treat to cool you off and satisfy your sweet tooth.
This recipe calls for a lot of strawberries & if you are like me you get tired of wasting 1/2 the strawberry by cutting off the stem.
Did you know you can remove the stem with a straw? IT WORKS! It's super easy too. All you do is insert the straw at the button & push the stem off (see photo below).
Try to buy ORGANIC strawberries as are one of "The Dirty Dozen".
P.S. Be sure to follow us on Pinterest if you don't already!
Ready for more ice cream? Try our 4 Ingredient Banana Nut Ice Cream!Print
- 2 frozen Bananas
- 6 oz Organic Strawberries
- 1/2 cup of raw whole Cashews (soaked in water)
- Soak cashews in warm water at room temperature for 2-12 hours. Drain cashews once they have been soaked.
- Dice organic strawberries.
- Slice frozen bananas into 1/4" slices.
- Puree strawberries & cashews in a Vitamix until smooth (start at the lowest speed & gradually turn it up to 4). Add up to a 1/4 cup of water, if needed. Add bananas & puree again, until very smooth.
- Freeze in a sealed freezer-proof container until just solid, approx 4 hours.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American