You won’t believe that there is no butter in this recipe! Try it out!
Clean Eat Recipe: Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- 2 lbs shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
1. Heat a large frying pan on medium-high heat.
2. Add oil to the pan & once the pan is hot add shrimp.
3. Season with salt & pepper.
4. When the shrimp is cooked on one side (about 2 minutes), turn over & add garlic.
5. Saute another minute or two until shrimp is cooked, careful not to overcook.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Squeeze lime over shrimp & toss with cilantro.
8. Serve & enjoy!
Makes 4 servings (each serving is 6 oz)
- Calories: 198
- Fat: 4 g
- Protein: 36 g
- Carbs: 2 g
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe from Skinnytaste.com