Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
I was talking to a friend about how disappointed I was in the nutritional facts and ingredients in the white beans at a local restaurant. She sent me her recipe for a “cleaned up version”. They are DELICIOUS!
Clean Eat Recipe: Rosemary White Beans
- 2 cans of Organic Great Northern Beans (rinsed)
- 1 Vidalia Onion, diced
- 2 sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Using a non-stick soup pan, caramelize onion and rosemary.
- Add in rinsed beans and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Simmer on medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
He & She Tip: These will start to become “mashed” and they are even better the next day!