Are you getting tired of just eating raw veggies? Change it up a bit with this super easy and versatile roasted cauliflower recipe!
- Seasonings (we have used our “make your own” ranch seasoning mix and also just sea salt, pepper, and garlic)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Line baking sheet with foil and place cauliflower florets on sheet
3. Mist cauliflower with olive oil using an olive oil mister
4. Sprinkle with your choice of seasonings
5. Bake for 20 minutes
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.