A Restaurant Style Baked Sweet Potato is the perfect side to so many recipes! Sweet potatoes are so loaded with antioxidants, fiber, and, of course, that trademark sweet flavor.
- 3–4 medium size sweet potatoes
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Poke holes in the sweet potatoes using a fork
- Drizzle the outside of each potato with olive oil & sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the sweet potato is easy to cut and the inside is soft enough to eat with a fork
- Top with butter and/or cinnamon or enjoy plain
- You can line a baking sheet (with raised edges) or pan with foil but do not wrap the potatoes in foil
- Macros below based on one sweet potato (approx 5″ long – 133 grams). I always weigh my serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American