Make this Pumpkin Protein Shake as a simple pumpkin spice breakfast beverage featuring pumpkin puree and almond milk.
- 6 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (the only ingredient should be pumpkin)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Stevia or sweetener of choice, to taste
- A few ice cubes (leave out if adding avocado or frozen squash)
- Optional: 4 oz vanilla Greek yogurt, 1/2 avocado, or a handful of frozen squash and/or zucchini
Blend all ingredients together & enjoy! We use a Vitamix.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy, fall