Looking for a healthy recipe that both adults AND kids will love? How about the classic PB&J? Try these delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars!
- 1 cup pure peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup date sugar, coconut sugar, or 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup jelly or jam
- ¼ cup raw unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9×9 baking dish, set aside.
- Stir peanut butter, vanilla, greek yogurt, sugar, and salt together in a medium size mixing bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, stir flour and baking powder together. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients. It should look like a crumble.
- Scoop out ½ a cup of the peanut butter crumble and stir the peanuts in for topping later, set aside.
- Pour the peanut butter dough into the greased baking dish pressing it down flat & evenly. Spread the jelly evenly over the top of the peanut butter bars, then crumble the peanut butter & nut topping over the jelly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let cool before cutting into squares.
Store in the refrigerator to maintain freshness
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American