- 2 cups gluten-free steel cut oats
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp stevia extract
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups water
-- or any liquid that equals 6 cups --
- Wash and slice or dice peaches
- Add all ingredients to crock pot
- Cook on low for 7 hours
- Stir and serve
- This should make approximately 8 servings.
- In order to get an accurate serving size, use a kitchen scale and weigh the total amount once it is finished cooking and divide by 8.