- 1 packet/scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup or honey (you may also add or sub for another sweetener of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, except for the maple syrup and additional sweetener (if desired) and process until mixed. Add in maple syrup and sweetener. Process again. The batter will form against the sides and will be sticky.
- Scoop out the batter by hand or use a spoon and roll into ¼” balls. Depending on which sweetener and how much you used, they might be sticky. Sprinkle additional oat flour over the batter and on your hands in order to easily roll them into shape. Place balls on wax paper or parchment paper.
- Place in refrigerator to chill. These are best served cold (after a few hours in the refrigerator).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American