I don’t know about you, but I eat so much chicken that sometimes I dread using the same recipes that I do week-by-week. So why do we do it?? There’s no need to! I whipped this up in just a few minutes with many of the items I buy each week – you can too!
Lemon Herb Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 lbs Boneless Chicken Breast, Skinless, cut into 3 inch cubes
- 1/3 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large lemons or 3 small lemons, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and diced
- 3 TBSP fresh parsley (Use 4 TBSP if using dried parsley)
- 3 TBSP fresh oregano (Use 4 TBSP if using dried oregano)
- 3 TBSP dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (Add more to taste if needed)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (Add more to taste if needed)
1. Prepare ingredients in manner suggested above.
2. In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, sea salt and black pepper. Stir to combine. Transfer marinade to large freezer bag.
3. Add cubed chicken to freezer bag and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours to marinate. You may marinate over night as well for added flavor.
4. Remove chicken from freezer bag. Using an indoor, stovetop grill pan, place chicken to cook for 4-6 minutes or until grill marks are present, and meat is cooked half-way through. Flip chicken and cook until done (approximately 4-8 minutes depending on heat of pan).
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.