Chocolate Protein Bars
It looks like a big batch of sugar-laden brownies, doesn't it? These aren't brownies...these are Jamie Eason's Chocolate Protein Bars. Try them, they are delicious!
Many store-bought protein bars are loaded with sugar and other artificial ingredients. Try making your own so that you have something clean to grab when you are running short on time.
Tips for Making Chocolate Protein Bars:
- These have NO preservatives so they must be stored in the refrigerator
- We eat four at a time so this recipe makes four servings for us
- Use our review of clean protein powders to choose a protein powder that doesn't have unnecessary ingredients!
Love these bars but looking for something different? Try one of our favorite protein bar recipes below:
- Chocolate Chunk Protein Bars
- Cinnamon Protein Bars
- Apple Pie Protein Squares
- Banana Chip Protein Bars
- Protein Bar Recipe with FOUR Ingredients
- Pumpkin Protein Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix the following together in a large bowl:
- Oat Flour
- Protein Powder
- Baking Soda
- Baking Cocoa
3. Mix the following together in a small bowl:
- Egg Whites
- Stevia in the Raw
- Baby Food
4. Combine the ingredients from the small bowl into the large bowl and mix together
5. Spray an 8X8 dish (I use Pyrex) with non-stick spray & add the batter to the dish
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes in the oven (I usually bake ours for about 23 minutes)
- Once the protein bars have cooled, separate them into Ziploc bags or Saran Wrap
- Remember to store in the refrigerator!
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American