Make these Pan-Fried Honey Bananas and in just a quick simmer, you’ll have tasty pan-fried bananas caramelized in honey with a dash of cinnamon.
- Slice banana into 1/2″ slices
- Combine honey & cinnamon into a small bowl (if necessary, briefly heat honey in microwave until it is liquid)
- Spray pan using an olive oil mister (or coat with coconut oil) and drizzle half of the honey and cinnamon mixture on the pan. Place on medium heat.
- Once the pan is warm, add banana slices.
- Cook on one side until browned (1-1 1/2 minutes) then flip over & add the remaining honey and cinnamon mixture. Cook for an additional (1-1 1/2 minutes).
- Serve immediately - enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American