This Honey Chipotle Ground Chicken Recipe is a perfect addition to your clean eating routine! This recipe is ideal for serving as it is or inside lettuce for a delicious wrap!
- 1 lb Ground Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tomato, diced
- 1 tsp Chipotle Pepper Spice
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Honey (drizzled over cooked meat – no more than 1 tsp)
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Coat pan lightly with olive oil.
- Place meat, onion, and garlic in the pan cook over medium-high heat until meat is cooked through.
- Turn heat to medium, add cumin, chipotle pepper spice, oregano, and diced tomato and continue to cook until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- After meat is cooked, drizzle honey and mix into cooked meat. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
Try combining Grass-Fed Beef with the Chicken for even more flavor
Zero SmartPoints on WW FreeStyle Plan per serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: spicy, easy