Looking for a quick and easy recipe for breakfast? These Banana Blueberry Muffins are the perfect compliment to your eggs or protein shake! You could even add protein powder (adjust the amount of liquid though!) to the muffin mix! The possibilities are endless. 🙂Print
- 1 cup gluten free quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup gluten free oat flour
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites (or 4 egg whites)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 1/3 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup frozen organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except fruit.
- Mash banana and add to mixture. Add frozen blueberries. Stir to combine.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
Macros (per muffin):
- Calories: 122
- Protein: 6 g
- Carbs: 20 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 4 g