After our insanely hard hike on Sunday, I wanted a banana but I didn’t just want to eat the banana plain because how boring is that? Plus, all of our bananas were frozen. I LOVE banana and peanut butter together so this was a perfect fit! I didn’t know how amazing it would be but it was just that – AMAZING!
- Calories – 210
- Protein – 6 g
- Carbs – 36 g
- Fat – 8 g
P.S. Check out our Honey Glazed Bananas too!
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Slice frozen banana into small slices (you can do this before or after freezing).
- Add all ingredients to a food processor & blend until it reaches custard consistency.
- Serve & Enjoy!