My Clean Eating Healthy Pancake Recipe for Meal Prep is a perfect way to satisfy your craving for a sweetened breakfast in a hurry. A delightful combination of oats, cottage cheese, and almond milk make this a perfect light and fluffy pancake to make in batches and store for future breakfasts.
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup 2% Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 oz Organic Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Combine dry ingredients into a large bowl. Add wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Spray or coat griddle with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Scoop batter onto warm griddle in 1/4 cup increments.
- Cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Flip to cook the opposite side.
- Top with fruit, pure maple syrup, or enjoy them plain
2 WW FreeStyle SmartPoints per pancake
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American