I’ve had this recipe done FOREVER because I’ve been making these almost every single week for Scott. These pancakes are perfect to make in advance. We store them in the refrigerator and take out a few each time we want to eat them. You can heat them back up or enjoy them cold!Print
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup 2% Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 oz Organic Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Combine dry ingredients into large bowl. Add wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Spray or coat griddle with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Scoop batter onto warm griddle in 1/4 cup increments.
- Cook until browned, around 2 minutes. Flip to cook opposite side.
- Top with fruit, pure maple syrup, or enjoy them plain