This cucumber salad only takes a few minutes to throw together and is very refreshing… perfect for these hot summer days!
- 2 large cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2-2 packets of truvia
- Dill, to taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
1. Add all ingredients to a large bowl
2. Mix until cucumbers and onions are coated with vinegar
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve
He & She Tip: It is best to allow for the cucumbers and onions to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.