With fall fast approaching, I get the urge to make chili and recipes involving beans. They are an excellent source of protein and this quick and easy salad makes a beautiful presentation over chicken or fish.
This is so simple! I hope you love it.
- 1 14-oz can organic chickpeas/garbanzo beans
- 1 14-oz can organic red beans
- 1 14-oz can organic black beans
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, stirring thoroughly to evenly distribute spices
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American