We love butternut squash around here…we use it frequently in our Savory Chicken Casserole and in our Oven Baked Root Vegetables. I forgot to buy more sweet potatoes but had an extra butternut squash laying around so I made our Sweet-Sweet Potato Cubes with butternut squash instead (and they might be even more amazing this way)! These butternut squash cubes are so good and melt in your mouth!
Clean Eat Recipe: Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel and cube butternut squash into approximately 1″ cubes
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place butternut squash, do not over-crowd
- Drizzle melted coconut oil and add cinnamon and sea salt (to taste)
- Bake for 20 minutes. Rotate (or just move around with a fork like I do!) and bake for another 20 minutes.