We love butternut squash around here…we use it frequently in our Savory Chicken Casserole and in our Oven Baked Root Vegetables. I forgot to buy more sweet potatoes but had an extra butternut squash laying around so I made our Sweet-Sweet Potato Cubes with butternut squash instead (and they might be even more amazing this way)! These butternut squash cubes are so good and melt in your mouth!
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel and cube butternut squash into approximately 1″ cubes
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place butternut squash, do not over-crowd
- Drizzle melted coconut oil and add cinnamon and sea salt (to taste)
- Bake for 20 minutes. Rotate (or just move around with a fork like I do!) and bake for another 20 minutes.