CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
We love butternut squash around here…we use it frequently in our Savory Chicken Casserole and in our Oven Baked Root Vegetables.
I forgot to buy more sweet potatoes but had an extra butternut squash laying around so I made our Sweet Potato Cubes with butternut squash instead (and they might be even more amazing this way)! These butternut squash cubes are so good and just like the Sweet Potato Cubes, they melt in your mouth!Print
Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel and cube butternut squash into approximately 1″ cubes
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place butternut squash, do not over-crowd
- Drizzle melted coconut oil and add cinnamon and sea salt (to taste)
- Bake for 20 minutes. Rotate (or just move around with a fork like I do!) and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Carolyn Macaluso says
made this yesterday. Hubby randomly bought two big butternut squash and I had no idea how to make it. Two huge squash and no leftovers! This was easy and so good that my daughter is making it for her boyfriend tonight.