This is the perfect breakfast for those short on time or on a budget. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Mason Jar Overnight Oats are delicious!
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1–2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp peanut or almond butter
- ½ banana, mashed
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 2 squares of dark chocolate (choose quality chocolate 70% or higher)
- Mash banana and break up chocolate (I usually use a meat tenderizer for these tasks!)
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar and stir to combine
- Cover with lid and store in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight if you are making these the night before
- Once ready just stir and eat – these are tasty cold but can also be heated up! These make a perfect meal paired with eggs or a protein shake!
- For these pictures, I doubled the recipe so don’t be alarmed if yours doesn’t seem to fill up the mason jar as much.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American