Um… heck, yes! It was “Brinner” time a few nights ago because I was just simply too exhausted to make a real meal and we decided to take this recipe for a spin. Oh boy! We felt like we were eating cookies for dinner! It’s not every day, especially in our household, that you get Chocolate Chip Pancakes, and certainly not for dinner!
Eat these sparingly if you are trying to fit them into your macro ratios, but I certainly recommend that you try this gluten-free goodness. Your kids will LOVE them and those cravings – they will be gone in an instant. Unless, of course, you start craving these pancakes.
Hope you LOVE them as much as we did!
- 1 cup organic, 2% milk OR 1 cup unsweetened almond milk OR 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour or almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp melted, unrefined coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- Additional coconut oil or olive oil spray to prevent sticking in pan (optional)
- Combine the first 8 ingredients using an electric mixer. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in chocolate chips using a spatula.
- OPTIONAL: Spray or lightly coat pan with coconut or olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Proceed as you would to cook pancakes.
The macros are assuming you use unsweetened almond milk.