We sincerely hope that you are having a blast in your kitchen making all of our yummy recipes! Here’s another one! This one will help you out with what to serve as a side for your next lunch or dinner meal.
This IS the new favorite side dish!
- Calories: 60
- Carbs: 9g
- Proteins: 6g
- Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 157mg
- Sugar: 3g
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare the cauliflower by rinsing and separating cauliflower and cutting into florets.
- Steam cauliflower for approximately 10 minutes until soft and tender.
- Remove cauliflower from steamer and place in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir with an electric mixer or stand mixer, breaking up cauliflower florets into pieces/chunks until mixed and desired texture/consistency is achieved.