BLUEBERRY BURST PROTEIN SHAKE
The first day of fall is next week! I love fall and winter but I am also sad to see all of the yummy (in-season) fruit go! Time to use up all of those blueberries before summer is over. This shake is delicious and very easy to make. It is similar to our Berrylicious Protein Shake but the pea protein gives it an awesome flavor!
HELPFUL PROTEIN POWDER INFORMATION:
- The Best Clean Eating Protein Powders
- Plant-Based Protein Powders – Reviewed!
- The One Thing to ALWAYS Add to Your Protein Shake
- 1 cup blueberries (we use the frozen bag from Costco)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop of vanilla pea protein or just 1 scoop of vanilla whey (instead of 1/2 scoop)
- 6 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz liquid egg whites (pasteurized)
- A handful of spinach (optional but you can NOT taste it!)
- Flax (optional)
Blend all ingredients and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American