Banana Bread Crock Pot Oats…what would be better?! Inspired by our Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Loaf we created banana bread in oat form! They only take a few minutes to throw in the slow cooker and then it does all the work for you.Print
- 2 mashed bananas (ripened)
- 2 cups gluten free steel cut oats
- 8 cups liquid (we used 4 cups water + 4 cups unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup (or 2 Tbsp and omit honey)
- 1 Tbsp honey (or 2 Tbsp and omit maple syrup)
- 1 tsp stevia extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup walnuts, optional
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once finished cooking, stir to combine.
Total weight (yours may vary): 2106 grams / 8 = 263 grams per serving