- Combine applesauce, maple syrup. cashew butter, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Dump flour and protein powder on top of the wet ingredients, then stir together until just mixed.
- Dust a cutting board with oat flour and roll the dough in the flour. Work the dough until it’s no longer sticky. Finally, roll the dough into a ball and place the dough in a square baking dish.
- Flatten the dough evenly until it fills the baking dish, cover, then refrigerate for an hour or so.
- Remove from the refrigerator after it has set and cut into squares.
- We usually cut ours into 9 squares.
- Store in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.