You can never have too many delicious fall apple treats. Give this Healthy Apple Crisp a try. It can easily be made gluten-free by using gluten-free oats.
Try more of our delicious apple recipes:
- Apple Pie Protein Squares
- Apple Crisp Oatmeal Bake
- Apple Cinnamon Protein Bars
- Clean Eating Apple Pie
- Apple Pie Bites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave. Mix with honey.
- Mix together apples, 1 Tbsp of oil/honey mixture, and 2 Tbsp of oat flour.
- Place covered apples in the bottom of the pan.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and spread on top of the apples.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American