Enjoy our four ingredient pancakes but looking for something different? These Apple Cinnamon Pancakes require more than four ingredients but are very easy to make! Try them out for breakfast and pair them with a few eggs for a complete meal!
Clean Eat Recipe: Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1 cup oat flour (substitute gluten free oat flour)
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites (pasteurized)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, rice milk, or coconut milk
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup plain vanilla Greek yogurt (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Stevia in the Raw (or sweetener of your choice)
1. Mix all ingredients together using a whisk & add water to reach desired consistency
2. Heat a griddle to medium-high heat
3. Pour batter onto heated griddle in 1/4 cup increments
4. Cook on one side until bubbles appear & then flip (approx 2 min each side)
Topping Options: Real Maple Syrup, Honey, Fruit…or just enjoy them plain!
Makes approximately 6 pancakes. Serving size is 2 pancakes.
Macros (this does not include any toppings):
- Calories – 225
- Protein – 14 g
- Carbs – 30 g
- Fat – 5.5 g
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.