- 1-2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 30 g Dark Chocolate (try Lindt Extra Dark Chocolate 85% Cocoa)
1. Mix honey and peanut butter together using an electric hand mixer until thick (approx 1 minute).
2. Heat chocolate in the microwave until melted, stopping to stir once (approx 1 minute).
3. Pour 1/2 melted chocolate mixture into a lined muffin tin. Add peanut butter/honey mixture. Add the rest of the melted chocolate.
4. Place in the freezer until hardened (approx 30 minutes).
He & She Tip: You can easily make this into a recipe for multiple Peanut Butter Cups, I just don’t like to keep a lot of extra treats in our house!
Also try our other “healthier” candy recipes!
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.