These Clean Eating Chicken Nuggets are low carb, paleo-friendly, and gluten-free. Most importantly, they taste AMAZING!
Looking for a recipe the whole family will love? Try these chicken nuggets. Warning: it’s hard to actually wait until they are dished up to eat them! You’ll find yourself popping two or three before it’s time to eat. 😉
P.S. You can’t taste the coconut.Print
Clean Eating Chicken Nuggets
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into nuggets
- 2 tsp Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1/2–3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1–2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Cut chicken breasts into small nugget-size pieces
- Mix coconut flour and all dry spices together in a medium-size bowl
- Mix eggs together in a medium-size bowl (separate from dry spices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Dip chicken pieces (only a few at a time) into the egg mixture and then into the spice mixture. Place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Once all chicken has been coated bake for 8-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Careful not to overcook.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Leave a Reply