Make these Vegetable Quiche Muffins for an easy and healthy grab and go breakfast that your whole family will enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-muffin tin with olive oil
- Combine vegetables in a big bowl. Fill each muffin tin 2/3 full with vegetables.
- Whisk eggs and seasonings in a large mixing bowl.
- Use a 1/3-measuring cup for the egg mixture and pour slowly into each muffin tin. The egg mixture should fill in the rest of the way. Bake for 30 minutes or until muffins have risen and are slightly browned. Serve.
- Muffins store for 1 week in the refrigerator
- ZERO SmartPoints on the WW FreeStyle Plan
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Low Carb
- Keto Friendly
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American