We’ve shared our clean lunch and snack ideas for back to school. Now we are going to share breakfast ideas! Everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The same is true for your kids! Don’t let them start the day off with processed, sugary treats. We will share with you some of our favorite options for breakfast!
Most breakfast cereals are loaded with sugar. Say no to the bagels, donuts, and cereals and try these breakfast ideas instead!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Check our disclosure policy for more details.
We will start with the ones that you don’t have to make. 😉
- Munk Pack Ready-to-Eat Oatmeal on the Go
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Oatmeal Cup
- Kodiak Cakes Pancake On the Go High Protein Snack, Buttermilk and Maple
- Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffins High Protein Snack, Mountain Blueberry
- RXBAR Kids Whole Food Protein Bar Variety Pack
- LÄRABAR Variety Pack
Short on time? Here are two recipes that only require FOUR ingredients! They are super easy and quick to make!
Is your child the type that wants a sandwich for breakfast? Try this Egg White Breakfast Sandwich or this Chick-Fil-A Egg White Grill copycat. Or these Egg Quiche Muffins ahead of time so you can grab-and-go!
For the days when you have a little bit more time or just want to give them a special treat for breakfast, take a look at these:
- Guilt-Free Cinnamon Rolls
- Protein-Packed Blueberry Muffins
- Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread
- Clean Banana Bread