Stumped on what to make your kids for breakfast before school? Try some of these healthy, easy, and delicious breakfast recipes that are perfect for the school year.
HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL
We’ve shared our clean lunch and snack ideas for back to school. Now we are going to share breakfast ideas. Breakfast is a very important meal for your kids so don’t let them start the day off with processed, sugary treats. Say no to the bagels, donuts, and cereals and try these breakfast ideas instead!
These options for breakfast will give your kids the fuel they need to take on the school day without a sugar crash.
We will start with the ones that you don’t have to make. 😉 Keep in mind, these aren’t just great ideas for kids they are also perfect for yourself before heading to work!
READY TO EAT BREAKFAST IDEAS
Our Clean Eating Protein Bars post is a great place to start for those mornings where a homemade breakfast just isn’t possible. Also, try some of the options below:
- Munk Pack Ready-to-Eat Oatmeal on the Go
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Oatmeal Cup
- Kodiak Cakes Pancake On the Go High Protein Snack, Buttermilk and Maple
- Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffins High Protein Snack, Mountain Blueberry
- RXBAR Kids Whole Food Protein Bar Variety Pack
- LÄRABAR Variety Pack
EASY TO MAKE BREAKFAST IDEAS
Short on time? Here are a few recipes that only require FOUR ingredients! They are super easy and quick to make.
Is your child the type that wants a sandwich for breakfast? Try this Egg White Breakfast Sandwich or this Chick-Fil-A Egg White Grill copycat. Or these Egg Quiche Muffins ahead of time so you can grab-and-go!
Eggs are always a popular breakfast item and there are many different ways to prepare eggs:
- How to Boil Eggs
- How to Make an Omelet
- How to Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Mini Vegetable Quiche Muffins
ADDITIONAL BREAKFAST IDEAS
For the days when you have a little bit more time or just want to give them a special treat for breakfast, take a look at these:
- Guilt-Free Cinnamon Rolls
- Protein-Packed Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Wild Blueberry Protein Banana Bread
- Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread