Planning a trip to the beach? We are here to help you make the most of your vacation with some clean food ideas for your trip! These snacks easily fit into a cooler and are healthy enough to munch on all day! Sure, we believe you should indulge every once in awhile but that doesn’t mean that you need to eat junk all day and all night long.
Scott & I just got back from the beach and here is a peek into our cooler:
- Fruit Salad (we made ours with grapes, strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, and orange slices)
- Mixed Veggies (celery and carrots)
- Cucumber Zings
- Unsalted Brown Rice Cakes
- Natural Peanut Butter (ingredients should be just peanuts or peanuts and sea salt – NO sugar)
- All Natural Beef Jerky (minimally processed, no artificial ingredients, no preservatives added)
- Dark Chocolate
We loaded these up into our collapsible rolling cooler and found our perfect spot in the sand!
Remember, a vacation is a vacation but that doesn’t mean that you should eat unhealthy the entire time. It is about balance so try to eat healthy most of the day and save your treats! That way you will feel good during your entire vacation!
Have a fun and safe trip!
Need more ideas? Check out our post on Clean Road Trip Food!