If you miss the crumby taste and texture of muffins laden with unhealthy ingredients, you need to try these! Nothing that isn’t healthy and gluten-free, these will be your go-to recipe for wowing guests and keeping your kids (and husband) happy!
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a large food processor or blender, puree applesauce and banana until smooth.
- Add eggs and process for approximately 45 seconds.
- Add remaining wet ingredients and mix.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Remove blade from food processor and fold blueberries into batter mixture.
- Add to muffin tin and bake for 17-20 minutes until golden brown.