You can never have too many sweet potato recipes! Try these Cinnamon Vanilla Sweet Potato Bites, they are perfect for breakfast or dinner.
This is another one of our favorite sweet potato recipes! It's similar to our Sweet-Sweet Potato Cubes but the vanilla adds a little something extra to make these even better!Print
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and chop sweet potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Place sweet potato cubes on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out and flip or shake potatoes and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
You could also whisk together all wet ingredients before adding them to the sweet potatoes.