These Chia Seed Peanut Butter Protein Bites only take five minutes and five ingredients!
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1 scoop (approximately 32 grams) vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- Blend dates, peanut butter, and vanilla extract together for one minute (ensure there are no chunks of dates)
- Scoop the dough out of the blender and place in a medium-sized mixing bowl
- Stir in chia seeds and shape dough into bite-sized balls (makes approximately 15 bites). Place each ball in a container until you run out of dough.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating
These must be kept in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for up to one week.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American