CALORIE SAVING CLEAN EATING FOOD SWAPS
Try these Calorie Saving Clean Eating swaps in your favorite recipe to “clean it up” or choose these options to simply save some calories.
With the oil for applesauce combination, you will use equal amounts of whatever a recipe calls for. This swap is best used when baking cakes, muffins, brownies, and bread.
Below are our favorite options for the swaps:
RESOURCES TO HELP YOU START EATING CLEAN:
- Getting Started with Clean Eating
- 8 Things You Should Know When You Start Eating Clean
- 5 Foods That Seem Healthy but Aren’t
- How to Help Your Spouse Eat Healthier
- 3 Simple Eating Habits that Changed Our Life
- 3 Simple Fitness Habits that Changed Our Life
- 6 Tips to Stay on Track Over the Weekend